Thursday, March 14, 2013

Things I Love Thursdays

I think it's so fun when other bloggers share what they love weekly, so I thought I'd give this a try! Here's what caught my eye this week:

Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 4.36.01 PM

This Betsey Johnson alligator necklace is the ultimate conversation piece. It's so fun and summery - and it moves! I can't get over it.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeCMVU3MYU]


Fun fact: I really, really love Jurassic Park. When the commercial for the 3D re-release came on when I was watching Hulu in the gym, I had a minor freak-out (and probably scared the people jogging next to me). I will be shelling out gross amounts of money to see this at the IMAX AMC in Boston, without any shame whatsoever.



This is old news to a lot of you, but this photographer and his girlfriend have a serious case of wanderlust, and he's photographed her leading him all over the world. So romantic!



These little guys have popped up at LA Burdick in Boston, which means that spring has officially sprung! Not to mention, all the snow has melted. I just really don't like winter. Bring on the sunshine and Easter eggs! Wheee.



This Pineapple Punch dress from Modcloth is so detailed and lovely, I'm obsessed. Fingers crossed for a restock (that comes around the same time I get back to my summer job)!


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNxemBIz-g]

"Justin Timberweek" on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon has been absolutely hilarious all around, but this skit (part of the long-standing "Real People, Fake Arms" gag) had me in tears. Justin Timberlake is such a comedy pro, and this is pure, fantastic silliness. Watch Part 2, too!



Society6 has a lot of fun takes on movie posters by truly talented graphic artists, but this one ("The Big Wazowski") had me rolling. How perfect is that?



This awesome Thoreau quote - we're covering transcendentalism in my American Lit class, which doesn't help ease my longing to go back to my beloved Walden Pond. It's been too long!



This social experiment tested what happened when you put 2 strangers together in a ball pit. It's really heartwarming!


Did you find anything awesome on the internet this week?



5 comments :

  1. the ball pit thing was the funniest!!! oh and yah I totally want that dress. after I just got my new modcloth shipment in. awesome.
    [[I call it a shipment. because it comes so regularly. i hate myself]]
    LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR TILT POSTS YOU GO GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did. Your new blog! Always a pleasure reading about your thoughts and adventures. I'm happy that your enjoying life so much!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, G1! I will come visit shop soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A monthly modcloth shipment sounds like maybe the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh golly, you now have me swoonin' for that necklace. STUNNING. And Justin? Best TILT I've seen this week.

    ReplyDelete