Friday, July 12, 2013

A July Wishlist

Hi guys, long time no talk! I'm in the throes of my summer job, and I'm doing the best I can to not be a TV-watching lump every second of free time I get, but you know how it can be when it's hot, sticky, and rainy out...and seriously, I think there's been a 30% chance of thunderstorms in MA every day for about 3 weeks straight now!


Working with kids all day does provide some sunshine in my life, though...example conversation I had today:


2nd grader and his friends: "We are the Mystery Gang!"
Me: "Oh, what mysteries are you solving?"
Them: "...a MURDER."
Me: "Oh! Who was murdered?"
Them: "That's the mystery!"


Naturally :D. They do say the darndest things! Anyway, since July is finally upon us, I thought I'd throw out a wish list, also known as the lazy man's "Things I Love Thursday." I WILL be turning 21 next month, by the way...in case anyone feels like blowing extravagant amounts of money on gifts for me. Don't all line up at once ;).


wishlist



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



No comments :

Post a Comment