Friday, December 13, 2013

Home for the Holidays


Hi, friends - sorry for the absence! I just came home from school for winter break and I've been decompressing after the semester and the final projects and papers. I absolutely love being home this time of year — as you may have gathered, I'm a big Christmas fan. I adore walking down Comm Ave, seeing the lights in Boston Common, watching the tree lighting at Faneuil Hall, and decorating my apartment, but there's nothing like being with your family this time of year!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for gingerbread baking, present wrapping, hot cocoa by the fire, mulled wine, and claymation Christmas movies! I missed out on some of the season last year because I was in Europe through half of December, so consider this my love letter to Christmas. I picked out the tree yesterday (though it has to compete with my sweet Saul tree, which just had to come home with me), there's a good old New England snow storm coming this weekend, and I'm ready to rock!

How are you all getting into the spirit? Hanging your stockings? Going sledding? Do tell!




1 comment :

  1. Hope you have a wonderful break! I know what you mean, trying very hard to get into the Christmas spirit now that I'm home!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete